Saturday, November 14, 2009

STILETTO MOODY? FREEEE!?!?!?!


So I had a day buying new skins and stuff (which I love my new Curio skins btw). And I was broke and for some odd reason decided to go look at what was new at Stiletto Moody, which is the place where you go when you're the EXACT opposite of broke. Weird. Anyway, nothing much was going on so I logged off there. After a brief nap, about 1 AM or so, I logged back on, rezzing in on the SM sim. And it was like walking in cement. There were SO many people on my mini map and I couldn't figure out why. So I checked my notices and I swear to god I wish I could show you the face I made! FREE STILETTO MOODY SHOES FOR GROUP MEMBERS!


These shoes are actually quite gorgeous. Even though I'm having an issue with the skin tones, as I think there might be a bug with the scripting (so please ignore the slight off coloration) they still are just... immaculate. Though, much like God, the designers of SM are cruel and wrathful when they want to be, as they shut down enrollment for the group simply for these shoes. XD So if you aren't in the group then I do deeply apologize.

Get the look:
Skin:
Sundust/Pin-ups/Cat's Pajama's 2- Curio Gala Phoenix
Hair: Ashlynn- Truth
Outfit: Strawberry Dream- katat0nik
Shoes:
Lana (Anniversary)[freebie to group]- Stiletto Moody

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sylvie, good to hear the Anniversary gift came at just the right time for you!
    Next time you put on your Anniversary Lanas you will receive an update that takes care of the scripting bug you mention.
    Alternatively, you can go to the boutique and request a re-delivery of the latest version from either of both Bare Lana (Anniversary) display shoes.

    -Augren

    ReplyDelete