Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Full-Bloom Fashion


Paper Couture recently released their long awaited Spring Collection! I know, I know, it's June and Spring is a thing of the distant past, but the line only came out a few weeks ago... and when your clothes are as fabulous as this, you're allowed to be fashionably late.

Now I'm a picky girl, so I only bought two dresses and various accessories. BUT! They are very eye-catching pieces that I'm proud to hang in my closet (...er...inventory?).

For the Spring collection, the Lu sisters were inspired by what else? Flowers! The dress I'm wearing above is called 'Belladonna' and is a sexy little mini dress with a dramatic flair. And the dress even looks sexy without the shoulder ruffle!

I love this dress! It has almost an asian flair with such a bright sunny color.


The second dress is called 'Wrapped Paper Roses' and reminded me of something Carrie Bradshaw would wear because of all the flower pins attached. Also when I saw it, I instantly remembered that I had matching shoes, which is always a determining factor when I buy outfits.


Most of the dresses are GORGEOUS! However, I think it's the new shoes that steal the show.



Beautiful! My only complaint on some of the shoes is I wish there wasn't SO much going on (some of the patterns clash a wee bit with the accessories). But really it's a matter of personal taste. All of these fashions are available exclusively through P.C.'s location in Tableau and SLX.

Get the look:

First Look:
Hair-
Pow, Magika
Skin(on both looks)- Dita Pink, Glance
Dress- Belladonna Mini, Paper Couture
Shoes- Juicy Slingbacks in Lemon, Juicy

Second Look:
Hair-
Minx, Truth
Dress- Wrapped Paper Roses, Paper Couture
Shoes(and Hair Flower)- Lady Rose in White, G-field

Extra Shoes- Pastel Wrapped Pearl and Pastel Blue Butterfly, Paper Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment