Saturday, March 14, 2009

First Post!

syltopmodel2_003


Hi boys and girls! It's me, Sylvie Stratten, making my very first post on my blog! Right now it's a little bit basic, and that's mostly due to the fact that I'm very picky when it comes to graphics, and I really just want to wait until I find that perfect image, you know? However that shouldn't stop me from making posts, and make no mistakes, it won't!

For my first post, I decided to showcase my sick obsession with America's Next Top Model. Seriously, I get chills every time I watch the promo for Cycle 12 on Youtube. It's mostly because that Lady GaGa song is hot. And yes I know it's already aired two episodes but I decided to recreate the promo shoot with some of my own styling. :)

syltopmodel1_001



First off, seeing the girls with the Queen Amidala-esque red geisha lips made me think of only one skin, the beautiful Asian 3 from SOUL, part of their new Ethnic line. Each of the Asian skins has a make up like this which is SO great for doing fashion editorials. They really just make my heart happy. :D


The dress is Aoharu's Monroe Graduation Dress in white. For the second photo I embellished it with some sleeve ruffles from Aoharu's Ruffle Shirt Dress, just to make it a little more couture. Either way, this dress is cute, and it's very Marilyn Monroe! Seriously, it twirls and floats when you walk, so you don't have to stand over a steam grate to achieve the same effect.

Skin- Asian 3 M5, SOUL skins
Hair- The Ginza- Browns, Armidi
Dress- Monroe Graduation Dress- White, Aoharu
Shoes- Pinups- White Patent, Stiletto Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment